TR7 & TR8 Mailing List

Heater return pipe?????

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Heater return pipe?????
« on: November 09, 2019, 03:28:24 PM »
Does anyone know if Classic Tube or anyone else make the heater return tube

for a TR8?  That's the tube that goes under the intake manifold on ZS carbed

engines.  I know Rimmers sells one, but, man that thing is pretty crude.




Archives provided courtesy